Saturday, June 6, 2020

Moonbow!

image.png
First off...please forgive the graininess of this picture I took last night. It took a lot to get it to even come this close to being decent. Driving and shooting is illegal in Vermont and there was no place to get off the road.

It was important enough for me to get this shot of a rare moonbow! Moon rings are somewhat common but moonbows are not.  They are harbingers of change in our environment and considered good luck. This moon was called the "Strawberry Moon". Saturday night will be the "Flower Moon" and will be the last super moon of 2020. The eclipse of Friday night creates the red glow around the moon as the moon beams are bouncing off the ice in the atmosphere.

Spiritually, the moon is about transformation on an emotional level. An eclipse is about the ending of one cycle and the beginning of another. This weekend is about the universe reaching out to us and giving us a helping hand in letting go of emotional baggage that is no longer needed. This time is where the universe has placed each of us in the place that we need to be in order to become someone better, wiser and more mature than we were before.

These times are not always easy or pretty, they can be a roller coaster from hell. The gift is that we all will come out better for it. I don't know about y'all, but I hate roller coasters. My days of thrill seeking are well over. Yet, I know that I have been waiting for this time my whole life. Please join me in celebrating the gifts that we know are coming and then we can thumb our noses at the ride.

Remember this... we are always in transition. It is a part of our evolution and growth. Be at peace knowing that the ride will be short.

always,

'cept

No comments:

Post a Comment